- 1 5 oz pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cookie mix, butter and egg until a dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for 45 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the melted chocolate chips.
- Spread this mixture evenly over the cooled sugar cookie crust.
- Refrigerate while making the topping.
- In a small bowl, crush 1 cup of the strawberries.
- In 2-quart saucepan, add the 1 cup of crushed strawberries, sugar, cornstarch and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool 10 minutes.
- Gently fold in remaining strawberries.
- Spoon over the filling.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until set.