Ingredients:4 pounds organic chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons organic butter
- 2 tablespoons reserved dry rub
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce (check ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine all dry rub spices in a large bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the mixture. Add the wings to bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay all wings flat on the baking sheet and bake for an hour turning halfway through.
- When the wings are almost done, melt the butter and then add other sauce ingredients.
- When ready to serve, add the wings to a large serving bowl, pour sauce over the wings and toss.